Course Study Includes:
- The History and Origin of Yoga
- Classical Yoga philosophy
- Ayurveda and the 5 elements
- Asana, pranayama & meditation
- Modifications and adjustments
- Physical anatomy & movement mechanics
- Subtle body and energetic effects of practice
- Ethics of teaching and scope of practice
- Marketing for teachers
- A deeper understanding of yoga and yoga practice
- How to lead safe and intelligent yoga classes and private lessons for students of varying levels and abilities.
- The how and why of yoga sequencing for vinyasa, hatha, and restorative styles of yoga
- To teach beginners and adapt a practice to meet the needs of the individual
- How to offer hands on assists (and when not to)
- The art of instructing yoga postures, breath techniques, systematic relaxation, meditation, and how to weave yoga philosophy into the group yoga class setting.
- How to empower & inspire the students you teach
- A tantric hatha vinyasa yoga training experience that is rooted in the teachings of classical yoga.
- A welcoming and accommodating studio in the heart of downtown Saugatuck. Just a few miles from the shore of Lake Michigan and the Saugatuck Natural Harbor (173 acres of pristine natural dunes and trails)
- Trainers and staff who care about your personal experience and success.
- Opportunities for practice teaching and coaching support after the training ends
1 weekend a month for 11 months (Feb-Dec)
Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am - 5:30pm
(Morning yoga practice open to walk ins 10:15am-11:30am)
Feb 29 & Mar 1
Mar 28 & 29
Apr 25 & 26
May 23 & 24
Jun 20 & 21
Jul 25 & 26
Aug 29 & 30
Sept 19 & 20
Oct 17 & 18
Nov 14 & 15
Dec 12 & 13
$2750 - Early Registration (before November 30, 2019)
$2950 - Paid in full (before start date)
$3350 - Installment plan:
$100 application fee due when applying
$1500 due Feb 29
$750 due May 23
$650 due Aug29
$350 due Oct 17
- Missed payments may result in termination from the training
- The application fee is only refundable in the unlikely case of a participant not being accepted into to the program
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable once the training begins
- Hours and absences must be made up in order to meet the 180 contact hours required. If the participant missed hours it is his or her responsibility to schedule make up hours with Teresa. These hours are nor included in the cost of training can vary from the cost of a workshop to the cost of a private lesson depending on the content and numbers of hours missed.
1. Email Teresa@satyayogacenter.net with subject line YTT APPLICATION
2. Submit (at the same time) your $100 application fee via paypal (click here)
3. Application will be sent via email, please reply and return
4. Once your application is approved you can compete your tuition payment or begin your installment plan at the time of your choice.
Are you interested in learning more about our upcoming 200 hour yoga teacher training? Becoming a yoga teacher will transform your practice and your life!
Join Teresa Van Eyk ERYT500 and Laurie Miller ERYT500 for a free class and info session on Saturday, November 23 at 1:00pm.
This meeting is optional but a wonderful introduction into the program and to the lead trainers, Teresa & Laurie. We hope to see you there!
If you are unable to attend but would like more info reach out to us with a phone call or email.
Copyright © 2019 Satya Yoga Saugatuck LLC- All Rights Reserved.
Saugatuck: 439 Butler St. Saugatuck, MI 49453
Holland: 500 W. 17th St. Unit 2, Holland, MI 49423
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder